Today, more than 25 service providers across 20 countries serving over 500 million subscribers are driving revenue growth and increasing customer loyalty with Defne’s solutions and services. Expertise on IN, IVR, and messaging combined with a wealth of skilled resources, allows Defne to provide reliable and scalable solutions that seamlessly integrate with existing customer infrastructure.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We hire people who can push boundaries and take risks that will benefit our customers as necessary. We offer a challenging work environment that offers our employees the opportunities to grow both individually and professionally.
At Defne, you will be working with some of the best leaders in the business, to deliver solutions and services that meet our customers’ demands and enhance the communications life-styles of subscribers globally.
Software Development Specialist
Bachelor's degree from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar departments of universities
• At least 5 years of experience in software development
• Expert in Java and C++(Optional) software language
• Experienced in REST and SOAP services
• Knowledge of Microservice architecture
• Well-versed in SOLID principles
• Has the habit of writing DRY code
• Knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and Unit Testing
• Experienced in relational databases
• Previously worked with Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• High analytical and problem-solving skills
• High communication skills, prone to teamwork
• Ability to manage a team